Redeemer Business School
18+ modules to immerse participants in entrepreneurship
What is Redeemer Business School?
A comprehensive business empowerment program with seminars and business workshops and networking events to educate and prepare members of RCCG NA (and people in their immediate communities) to become entrepreneurs who can identify compelling business opportunities, bring together required resources, implement practical action plans that will launch new business ventures or expand existing ones while ultimately creating jobs and transforming the economic potential of the program’s participants
B V Jagadeesh is a successful serial entrepreneur in technology field, Venture Capitalist and a philanthropist. He co-founded and was CTO of Exodus communications in 1993 that pioneered the concept of Internet data centers. He was instrumental in successful IPO of Exodus in 1998.
Jagadeesh seed funded NetScaler and became President and CEO in 2000. NetScaler was successfully sold to Citrix for $325M and Jagadeesh served as Group VP and GM for Citrix application networking division. Jagadeesh has served as CEO and President for 3Leaf Systems.
Currently Jagadeesh is a Managing Partner at KAAJ Ventures. His US investments include Ocarina Networks (acquired by Dell), Ankeena Networks (acquired by Juniper), Valence Energy (acquired by Serious Materials), Denali Systems, ScaleArc, Nutanix, Fonemine and Whodini. The India investments include Netmagic Solutions (acquired by NTT), Edurite (Tutor Vista), Streamoid and Rakya. He is a prolific mentor at two of the leading management schools of India, namely IIM-B and IIM-A. He is focusing on both India and US based entrepreneurs.
- Business start up process
- Generating Business ideas
- Defining Business Goals
- Protecting ideas: Legal issues
- Understanding competition
- Product differentiation and development
- Charting a strategic direction
- Identifying sources of capital
- Developing marketing/operational plans
- Crafting a sales plan to make the 1st dollar
- Bidding for Contracts: Private and Govt.
- Writing business proposals that win contracts
- Assembling a skilled management team
- Time management skills for business owners
- Project management skills for entrepreneurs
- Understanding Financial Statements
- Preparing for Exits: Unlocking value through IPOs,M&A, Recaps
- Field Study: Module 18-24